The weather is heating up and I’ve been thinking about what items I need as summer fashion staples. So here are the 10 items I’ll be looking for to add/replace in my summer wardrobe on my next thrift store outing.
1) Black sandal wedges– Completely compatible with shorts or a sundress.
2) Tank tops-A variety of bright colors add cool flavor to any skirt, shorts, or jeans
3) Linen pants– A loose fit pair of linen pants is perfect for a picnic, work, or even a day at the beach
4) Sarong– This item can be twisted, tied, and tucked into a variety of styles. Wear it as a skirt, dress, or even a halter.
5) Jumper-Dress it up with jewelry and heels or wear it casually with flip flops and a sunhat. This is a comfortable outfit option
6) Pouch Purse– Perfect for vacation. Keep your cash, lip gloss, and sunglasses in one compact space
7) White Pencil skirt-Complimentary on a variety of figures in a color that goes with almost everything
8) Bright sundress– Bright bold colors are in right now. So find your favorite florescent to flaunt this summer
9) Bangles– Choose from a variety of metals or even colors perfect accessory for any summer outfit.
10) Super-Sized Sun Hat– Bring your own shade to for my park and beach days.