Stop and pull over. You are in direct violation of dress code 1005.6- Wearing clothing items that are not public friendly and are highly offensive to all fashion conscience persons.
I was thinking about all my fashion pet peeves, all those audrocities that happen on daily bases at any given time around the world. But as I sat trying to think, I could only come up with a few things that really bother me. My mind drew a blank. So, I thought it would be fun to ask some of my closest friends their opinion on the subject. Here is a list of some of the violations they listed:
- Black stockings with worn with white dress shoes/ tube socks worn with dress shoes
- Out of occasion Hawaiian shirts
- Leather in the summer time
- Polyester clothing with print on the outside and white on the inside
- Overly bedazzled graphic T-shirts
- Gray cornrows
- Waist of pants worn at the knee
- Collarless dress shirts (men)
- Gold nugget pinky rings (or for any other finger)
- Visors worn backward
Please note that these violations are not listed with the intention to offend, rather to serve as a warning. Please proceed with caution.