Discovering your personal style is really a lifelong journey. But there are some simple steps you can take to start that journey and start finding clothing that flatters the true you.
1. Find out what stiles you like. Are you a contemporary diva, or do you favor vintage looks. Look through magazines and see what appeals to you.
2. Know your body shape and understand what style of clothing gives balance to your figure.
3. Consider the occasion. Where are you going? What activities are involved. Make sure your outfit is appropriate for both.
4. Be aware of what fabrics, patterns and textures lay well against your frame.
5. Be mindful of your age. Where clothing that is appropriate for your age and that compliments you.