Spring is here and now summer is right around the corner. Its time to start stocking up on style staples to keep you cool and trendy in the warmer months.
1) Whites- It a great way to stay cool and look cool. Since its a very neutral color, stocking up on white clothing will give your closet a variety of style options.
2) Figure Flattering Bathing Suit– Many ladies feel a bit shy about showing so much skin but these days designers make bathing suits to flatter any shape or size. Try some on and get a feel for what you like and what will suit your swimming or style need.
3) Sandals- Make sure that they are not only cute but comfortable. This is an all day accessory that needs to provide that proper support and style that you need. Start with buying neutral colors (tan/brown, black, gold, pewter, tan, etc.) then get creative and buy sandals with beads, jewels, and bright festive colors.
4) Skirts- Maxi’s, mini’s or somewhere in between. Give your legs some air and flaunt a skirt. But make sure that you choose styles that are figure and age appropriate for you.
5) Summer Dress– This is a must have. Start to stock up on a variety of dresses that are bold, colorful, comfortable and flirty. Summer dresses provide simple style in one step. By adding a pair of earrings, bracelet or a statement necklace you have created a stylish look with little effort.
6) Sun Glasses- Stylish, affordable, and protective. This is a great way to add some personality to your summer look. Something as simple as a colored lens or gold frames can make a world of difference. Without paying much you can create a unique summer style with the right eye wear.