The new year is right around the corner. It’s time to start making plans and promises for the year to come. In all honesty I’m not the best at keeping my resolutions. But every year, like many other people around the world, I write a list of things I hope to accomplish in the new year. I even do this for my fashion life. Here’s a few fashion related things I would like to achieve in 2017.
- Show a little more skin– For the most part I like to stay covered. I just feel more comfortable this way. But in an effort to not get caught up in hiding in my clothing, I plan to tastefully show a little more skin this year.
- Find a really good everyday bag
- Yellow blazer– I’ve been looking a nice one for years. I hope I can get one at a trendy thrift price
- Organize my shoes– I can barely make out what is what. There just seems to be shoes everywhere.
- Wear more heels– After I get organized, hopefully I can put my heels to more use.
- Get back to more diverse and creative hairstyles. I think I’ll start off with a little color.
- Explore new thrift shops– I’m so comfortable with my steady shops. But this year I want to shop more in various thrift shops around both my and other cities.